International Workshop on Nov. 6-7, 2018 in Grenoble, France
International Workshop "Semi-conducting Nanomaterials for Health, Environment and Security Applications", Grenoble - Nov 6-7, 2018
Early Registration: October 23, 2018
Confirmed invited speakers
- Muhammad A. Alam, Purdue University (USA)
- Sandrine Bernardini, Université d'Aix-Marseille (France)
- Per Erik Hellström, Royal Institute of Technology, KTH (Sweden)
- Sven Ingebrandt, RWTH, Aachen University (Germany)
- Carlotta Guiducci, EPFL (Switzerland)
- Max C. Lemme, AMO GmbH and RWTH, Aachen University (Germany)
Publication of papers in Special Issues of :
- Material Research Express (IOP Science)
- Nanoelectronic Devices (ISTE OpenScience)
Registration Fees (Early rates, VAT incl.) - including lunches, coffee-breaks and Gala Cocktail:
- Students: 50 €
- Researchers (Public): 150 €
- Private companies: 240 €
The workshop will cover a range of topics but not limited to :
- 0D semi-conducting nanostructures: nanoparticles.
- 1D semi-conducting nanostructures: nanowires, nanotubes.
- 2D semi-conducting nanostructures and nanowire networks: nanonets, arrays.
- Devices for electrical detection: design, modelling, fabrication.
- Development of innovative detection methods based on electrical properties
Nanonets2Sense Workshop at ESSDERC 2018 on Sept. 3, 2018