Participation at the "Parvis des Sciences" in Grenoble on October 20-21, 2017
- 1st Newsletter August 2017: Download
Nanonets2Sense Publications during the first 18 months of the project
Thanks to our colleagues of ams, our project has 2 articles on Facebook:
- Europe Direct Styria did a posting on our Nanonets2Sense project on its Facebook Site: https://www.facebook.com/europedirect.steiermark
The posts will be available during the next days.
- Nanonets2Sense Press Release: Download
- Minatec News, page 5 : Download
Abstract: Nanonet-based sensors could work for medical applications
FMNT will be coordinating an EU Horizon 2020 project on 3D CMOS integration of nanonet-based sensors for medical applications...
- KTH Website: Download
Austrian Long Night of Research 2016:
- Video on the long night of research: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSXRDfQ-uFg
At 1:04mn, Nanonets2Sense can be seen in the EU projects corner